Janell Langford is an illustrator and designer from Seattle, currently living in Santa Fe, New Mexico. She is the founder of Obsidiopolis, a black female centric illustration and jewelry line. Janell's love for modernist design, color, and coffee are common themes throughout her digital creations. Our collaboration with Janell resulted in this gorgeous drawing of #BlackGirlMagic enjoying her morning coffee ritual.- 8.0 oz. fabric weight.
- Grey tri blend fabric will have a vintage feel
- 50% cotton and 50% polyester
- Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
- Double-lined hood with matching draw cord
- 1x1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Double needle stitching throughout
- Front pouch pocket